Bottle Upgrade: New Round of Bottle for 4 Weeks
It’s been 3 months since we launched the Bottle feature. Have you all tried it?
Please always send us your feedback on how we can improve the feature if you’ve participated already. If you are still looking on, you could check out our latest upgrade on Bottle and see if you want to take a shot this time.
After 11-week Bottle competitions, several spectacular projects have stood out. Here’s our summary of the past Bottles!
We’ve seen new projects coming up, but we could also tell that many overlapping winners throughout these 11 weeks. That’s why we need to upgrade our rules for the best performance.
New Bottle Adjustment
We originally have a new round of Bottle each week, starting from each Monday. However, since the market is not that active compared to the previous months, we’d love to change the winning period from 1 week to 1 month starting from Feb 7th, 2022. We will have the top 7 projects with the highest overall votes (Sum of 4 weeks) and 3 projects for special awards (Best BUIDLer, Best Social Signal Project, Best New Project) to share $100,000.
Besides being adaptive to the market which means better fulfilling market’s needs and catching up with the market’s speed, 1-month period can select projects who operate smoothly in the long run as well as projects who are pumped up in the market crazily. Overall, it will choose the best from the bests as our winners.
A few things have changed and several have remained unchanged. Let me tell you the new rules in detail.
Bottle Rules — Starting from Feb 7th, 2022
Bottle is BabySwap’s feature that grants BABY voting power and allows users to be more familiar with the new gems on BSC. You can stake to vote, and collect to earn!
One round is separated into 4 weeks and lasts for 28 days. In order to win the Monthly Bottle, projects need to play hard each week, and users can support their favorite projects by voting. We will see their total votes for 4 weeks and calculate the final Monthly Bottle winners.
For each week, there are 3 stages:
The first stage is called the Audition Stage, from Monday 00:00:00 to Thursday 23:59:59 UTC Time. Projects will work hard to add liquidity and increase their trading volume during this time, since each dollar of liquidity counts as 1 vote and each dollar of trading volume counts as 2 votes.
The second stage is called the Voting Stage, from Friday 00:00:00 to Friday 23:59:59 UTC Time, and the projects need your efforts to win the weekly Bottle! You can stake BABY in the project pool that you wanna vote for, 1 BABY = 1 Vote.
The final stage of the week is called the Announcement Stage from Saturday 00:00:00 to Sunday 23:59:59 UTC Time. The top 10 projects of the weekly ranking will be announced as well as the overall round ranking. Eg. If it’s the first week of this round, the weekly ranking equals the round ranking. If it’s the 2nd/3rd/4th week of this round, the round ranking is calculated by the sums of the previous weeks in this round.
We will calculate the overall round ranking on Saturday of the 4th week and announce the top 7 winners along with 3 special awards (Best BUIDLer, Best Social Signal Project, Best New Project). The $100,000 reward will be distributed as follows:
New Project Boost
Since projects can enter the Bottle competition anytime in a round, you may think if the project starts competing in the 3rd or the 4th week, it’s disadvantaged because of the late entrance. That’s why we have a New Project Boost for fairness.
If a project wins the weekly Bottle for the 3rd week and the project is newly launched on to BabySwap, there will be a 1.5x boost-up for its votes in the 3rd week votes when we calculate the round ranking. But we will calculate the 4th week regularly.
If a project wins the weekly Bottle for the 4th week and the project is newly launched on to BabySwap, there will be a 2x boost-up for its votes in the 4th week votes when we calculate the round ranking.
Overall, it’s pretty fair for projects with late entrance to compete for the top places, and at the same time fair for projects with consistent performance for the straight 4 weeks.
What’s the Benefit of Bottle for Projects?
1) Bottle of the Week: We will choose one project from the weekly tops to have an interview with. It helps users to better acknowledge your projects.
2) Promotion Assistance: social media, community, etc.
3) AMA: In either BabySwap Telegram or Discord.
4) Charity NFB: Donate to Binance Charity.
What’s the Benefit of Bottle for Users?
Many have been asking about the benefit of Bottle since the rewards are the same with BABY pool. Well, there is a lot to say!
1) Show your voting power!! That’s the meaning of DeFi, we want you to have the voting power and decide if a project can get its best support.
2) Vote and earn at the same time.
3) Learn about new projects, the ones that have potential. This is exactly the reason for the first stage, where projects need to have liquidity and trading volume to prove themselves. Imagine that you see a token in the top 30 list but never heard it before, do you wanna start looking at it? HOWEVER, please always DYOR before investing. The numbers mean something, but can’t represent everything.
4) The projects’ communities will also pay more attention to BabySwap. And if they want their projects to win, guess what can be used as votes? Liquidity, trading volume, and BABY.
5) Of course, if the project team intends to give airdrops to BABY holders for voting support, it’s also something we’d be glad to see and it’s also beneficial to our BABY holders. The stimulation process can only be community-wise for now, but it’s planned to be implemented in the Bottle 2.0 version as a function.
New Round of Bottle
Starting from Feb 7th, new rules have been applied to Bottle.
Round Starting Time: 12 AM, Feb 7th, 2022 UTC
Round Winner Announcement: March 5th, 2022
Round Winner Awards Distribution Time: Within 3 days of Announcement
Weekly ranking will be updated here as well.
Let’s all try out the new rules and search for more gem projects!
It’s time to give babies some bottles.
We are super excited to see the results next week.
What’s your bet?