Baby Perpetual Swap Campaign is here!
Good day, babies!! Perpetual has been online for a few weeks and we see strong support and demand from you guys! We recently held an event to encourage users signing for perpetual, and now Baby’s here with another surprise — Second round of Perpetual Campaign!!
Baby Perpetual Campaign
Are you ready?
7 Days, May 13th at 4 PM — May 20th at 4 PM (UTC)
- Connect your wallet and Sign on Perpetual page.
- Deposit your funds to the perpetual account.
- Try a small amount of perpetual trade, but please DYOR on the potential risks.
$3,000 worth of BABY for the winners.
1. Top 10 users with the most deposit amount shares $1,000 BABY, and you don’t have to trade during the campaign time if you want to deposit first and wait for the right time to dive into Perpetual.
2. 50 users who trade in perpetual during the campaign time will be randomly drawn to share $2,000 BABY.
- Only users who sign on BabySwap perpetual first will be counted as BabySwap Perpetual users. If your addresses have signed on PancakeSwap or ApolloX, we can’t trace the record even if you signed on BabySwap again. So make sure you use the right address!
- The winner list will be announced within 5 business days after the campaign ends.
- The addresses with actions such as using a bot or script for trading volumes will be removed from the winning list.
What’s BabySwap Perpetual?
A perpetual contract is a special type of futures contract, but unlike the traditional form of futures, it doesn’t have an expiry date. So one can hold a position for as long as they like. For more terms and guidelines about perpetual futures contracts, please visit our docs.
The trading fees are 0.02% of the notional value for makers and 0.07% for the taker. BABY will be the default payment option for trading fees, followed by APX (ApolloX’s token) and USDT. Any users who are paying the trading fees in BABY will enjoy a 10% discount on trading fees.
For perpetual swap tutorial, please visit: https://docs.babyswap.finance/products/exchange/perpetual-trading/how-do-i-perpetual-swap
Notes from Baby
Perpetual Swap has a relatively higher risk than Spot Trading. Please DYOR on perpetual tradings other than the guidebook provided by BabySwap and know your own risks before you start trading. Please use wisely and note that the higher ratio means higher risk of losing your collaterals. You should fully understand the risk associated and be responsible for any forced liquidation of assets or losses.
High yield with high risks, be cautious, babies!
Let’s start small and go bold when you have enough confidence 💪
Enjoy your trading 🔥
Disclaimer — All projects are subject to both high market risk and volatility. Please, do your own research and full due diligence before even considering investing your funds in any project and please, make your investments very cautiously. BabySwap will not be held responsible for any investment losses.